Covenant Church of Pittsburgh: Bishop Joseph Garlington Center
Pawsburgh Photography

Covenant Church of Pittsburgh:
Bishop Joseph Garlington Center

1111 Wood St., corner of Wallace Ave. and Wood St.

The First Presbyterian Church dedicated the Education Building addition in 1955. The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Temple Association purchased the Education Building in 1980.

The First Presbyterian Church in 1983 transferred the church building to the Covenant Church of Pittsburgh in an expression of faith.

The Covenant Church membership grew through the years. The worship services moved to 2110 Andrews Avenue in 1997. The church building at 1110 Wood Street became the Bishop Joseph Garlington Center with offices and outreach.

Covenant Church of Pittsburgh: <br>Bishop Joseph Garlington Center
Pawsburgh Photography