>Covenant Church of Pittsburgh
May 2012, Google Street View

Covenant Church of Pittsburgh

2110 Andrews Ave., up the hill from Laketon Rd.,
then bearing right on Douglas Drive and right on Andrews Dr.

“A multi-cultural congregation that is joyously pursuing God’s presence through passionate worship and intercession.”

The Covenant Church moved worship services to 2110 Andrews Avenue in 1997 and maintains offices and outreach at 1111 Wood Street.