Wilkinsburg Church of the Nazarene
former Duquesne Hall
November 2008, Google Street View

Wilkinsburg Church of the Nazarene

1935: Duquesne Hall, 747 Penn Ave., next to the Templeton Building, in the middle of the block between Wood St. and Center St., moved

The Wilkinsburg Church of the Nazarene organized at the Duquesne Hall in 1935. The congregation moved to the former Grace Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh just over the Wilkinsburg boundary line on Brushton Avenue near Penn Avenue and later moved into the church building at Peebles Street and Waverly Street where the entrance and about a third of the church building are in Wilkinsburg.